Monday, January 26, 2009

Cold Spring Harbor

This is Cold Spring Harbor the next town over from Huntington, I was driving around the other day and pulled over to take a photo. The sunshine is deceptive in this photo, it was remarkably cold that day, really windy too.

So I have to say, I just finished reading the book Marley and Me by John Grogan, a wonderful book. Books never make me cry, I may get a little misty or slightly emotional but books never make me cry . . . until I read this one, I sobbed and sniffled my way through the last few chapters of the book, I could barely see the words on the pages, my eyes were so teary. If you are a dog lover or if you've ever owned a dog you have got to read this book. It will make you laugh, cringe, cheer and cry. Read it, you'll be glad you did.

No comments: