Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nothing much interesting

its been a couple weeks since I've posted anything on my blog, but I haven't got anything interesting to post. Life is work, work is life, the kids are great. Sylvie is an absolute hoot wandering around the house on her newfound legs and babbling like a crazy baby, she's quite entertaing to listen to even though you can't understand a word she says except for "no" and "mama" Rhys is kind of sort of finally figuring out the whole potty training thing (thank you Jesus) but is still a bit of an annoyance. Don't get me wrong I love this kid but his two favorite phrases have become "Why?" and when he doesn't like something you are saying or doing "I'm very mad at you" which he says quite sternly with a scowl on his face. Any kid who consistenly repeates these phrases throughout the couse of a day can certainly be deemed a bit of an annoyance, wouldn't you agree?

Good news though, I do indeed get to go with the family to Germany for a week at the end of March so I'm definatly looking forward to that. I'm not really sure where we'll be staying or what we'll be doing but does it really matter? I'll be in Germany :D

and finally a couple pictures. I looked out my window on Sunday night to see an incredibly bright full moon up in the sky and decided to play around with my camera and see what would happen, and here are a couple of results. I was most definatly pleased although I think if I were to play around with the settings on my camera a bit more I'd get even better results.





No comments: