Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter in the Catskills

the day after I got back to NY after being home for Christmas, the family (fam. I work for) and I packed up and headed upstate to the Catskills for a "vacation". Vacation for them, work for me (haha). We spend 6 days in a lodgey house type of place. I mostly watched the kids, I didn't get a chance to get out much but that's alright because it wasn't vacation time for me. On the last day we were there I was able to get out and wander around for a little bit to get some good pictures, so that was enough for me. So here are some of those pictures, enjoy!




I have no idea who the Millman's are, I just liked this photo.



this is the house we stayed in

Rhys had a fascination with icicles

Sylvie had a fascination with her toes



can you see the Empire State Building? look closely its there, I promise

No comments: