Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stupid Blog ... I mean Merry Christmas! haha

the first day in the city was full of snow and slush and as you can see none of us had boots on :S it was very wet and cold

Radio City Music Hall

Rockefeller Center





The Rockettes in action














the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center


Eli made a friend in Battery Park


Lady Liberty

I gotta be honest its only my second post and this whole blog thing is driving me slightly nuts I have no idea why the pictures up above are so messed up, I couldn't figure out how to fix it and I wasn't going to spend any more time on it. Anyway I thought I'd share a few photos from when the family came out to NY for a visit just before Christmas. Unfortunately they seemed to bring all the nasty North Dakota weather with them that weekend and it snowed and rained and was freezing and slushy and downright nasty the whole weekend they were here, oh well, it was still fun

No comments: