Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wow, whatever made me think having a blog was a good idea?

What was I thinking when I started this blog? I must've been crazy, I've never been able to keep a diary or a journal. What possessed me to think I'd be able to keep a blog? Well it's been a good six months or so since my last post, and honestly, except for one thing, there isn't much of anything worth noting that has happend in the last six months.
The only thing truly worthy of noting is Isaac is home! I haven't been able to get home to see him yet, as he's located in Minnesota and I'm out here in New York but I'm hoping to go home for a few days sometime this spring.


Well, umm that's about it, I can't think of anything else to say at the moment so I'll leave you with a few new pics of the kiddos enjoying the "blizzard" that hit today. *I must be biased or something cuz quite frankly if you can still see your neighbor's house across the street than it doesn't really count as a blizzard. Plus it was barely below the freezing point, the first few layers of snow melted as soon as it hit the ground.


No comments: